In a recent blog post, we discussed our approach to creating a work of art through custom stair design. From design assistance to advanced CAD drawings and 3-D modeling, our industry-leading team works collaboratively with architects, home builders and general contractors to bring unique staircase visions to life. We are committed to client satisfaction in every project and are proud of our nationwide guarantee: to deliver the highest quality products, meeting all deadlines and building code requirements.
With a diverse product offering and extensive capabilities, our team will create the perfect custom stair design to fit your needs and style. Let us design your next work of art!
Stair Design for Architects
Our team welcomes the challenge of partnering with architects to design innovative staircases to complete and enhance their residential and commercial projects. We utilize a proven, turnkey approach to stairs design and delivery, ensuring that we meet all project parameters – both in terms of cost and design.
We have constructed diverse staircases for spaces of all types including residential, hospitality, retail, institutional and corporate offices across the nation. While each project is unique, and we are proud of our creative and innovative designs, we follow an established process in order to ensure quality and consistency. We support our architect clients by providing:
- Custom stair design assistance, with styles ranging from traditional curves to modern open rise
- Value engineering and submittal packages
- Detailed CAD drawings, renderings and 3-D modeling
- Signed and stamped drawings
- Expertise in building code
Stair Design for General Contractors
As a trusted industry provider of residential and commercial stairs design, our team collaborates with general contractors to add value to projects across the nation. Our turnkey bid proposals and design assistance services create a smooth process for each of our general contractor clients. In addition, our building code expertise, job site measuring, and value engineering solutions ensure that each staircase is a perfect fit in terms of space, style, and budget.
What will complement your interior design style? Our specialty product services include:
- Both wood and steel carriage stair designs
- Creative, custom curved and straight stairs to provide a perfect fit and signature impression
- A wide variety of balustrades – both simple and elaborate – in glass, stainless steel, cable rail, wood, metal and hand-forged wrought iron
Home builders: we share your high expectations for quality staircase construction. Dedicated to designing and building staircases that are durable, safe and aesthetically pleasing, we construct residential stairs of all styles, from traditional to contemporary.
Whether you are seeking a grand curved staircase with hand-forged iron accents or a modern open-riser stair with a sleek glass railing, our team will bring your vision to life.
Our expertise in residential stair designs is guaranteed to satisfy all of your construction needs, and our streamlined process includes:
- Comprehensive stair design assistance, including a homeowner consultation
- Job site measuring for the perfect fit
- Custom curved and straight stair designs, including presentation of detailed CAD drawings, renderings, and mark-ups
- Budget proposals to balance project costs and aesthetics
- Expertise in residential building code and regulations
Are you seeking a trusted partner to enhance your commercial or residential projects with unique stair designs? Our team is proud to leverage national capabilities, an innovative design approach, and proven processes to support our architect, general contractor, and home builder clients.
Are you inspired?
Visit our commercial and residential project galleries for additional details and pictures from our exquisite projects. From inspiration to installation, our team is committed to designing and building the highest quality custom staircases. Our reputation speaks for itself and client satisfaction is our highest priority. Contact us today to discuss your next custom stairs project.