Our team is well-known for our work designing and constructing residential staircases. This week, we focus on our commercial staircase offerings. With national capabilities, advanced technology, and an innovative design team we serve general contractors, architects, and designers across the country.
Our highly creative and innovative design team craves a challenge. During the design phase, we work collaboratively with clients to determine the best commercial staircase for the space. Key considerations include:
- Which staircase configuration will best fit the area? Options range from a monumental double curve to sleek, straight stairs in a run, L-shape, or scissor layout.
- Does the client have inspiration in mind, or are you seeking ideas for the perfect stair to serve as a piece of art in the building? Some of our customers have specific staircase visions in mind and seek a construction partner to bring the idea to life. Others seek comprehensive design services and support.
- Which design materials will reflect the building’s unique style? Both wooden and steel carriages are highly popular and diverse. Each brings a distinct tone to the stair and surrounding area. Diverse handrail system offerings allow further customization, with design materials including wood, wrought iron, cable rail, glass, and stainless steel.
Selecting a Commercial Staircase Provider
Selecting a trusted commercial staircase provider is critical for ensuring project success and guaranteeing satisfaction for your clients. With in-depth knowledge of codes and regulations, our team is fully committed to preventing all delays and installation challenges. We first work closely with general contractors, architects, and designers to define project parameters. We then work to balance project costs with aesthetic features, providing value engineering services to deliver a staircase that fits both the space and budget.
From inspiration to installation, we are committed to delivering the highest quality, durability and client satisfaction. Leveraging extensive industry experience, advanced technology, and a proven project management platform, we have earned a reputation as one of the industry’s most trusted commercial stairs providers.
Commercial Staircase Project Portfolio
We are proud of our vast commercial staircase portfolio including projects in hospitality, retail, institutional, healthcare, office, apartment buildings, and other spaces. Several of our signature commercial projects include:
- Cartier – Miami, Florida
- Hermes – Beverly Hills, California
- Burberry – San Francisco, California
- GAP – Miami Beach, Florida
- Panerai – Miami, Florida
- Army Navy Clubhouse – Bethesda, Maryland
- Lexus – Atlanta, Georgia
- Jaguar – Columbia, South Carolina
- Sugar Hill City Hall – Sugar Hill, Georgia
- CHOATE Construction – Various Assisted Living Facilities
- Various Sorority and Fraternity Houses across the nation
- Various feature stairs in Apartment and Condominium Complexes across the nation
Are you inspired?
Visit our commercial stairs product type gallery for additional details and pictures on our exquisite projects. From inspiration to installation our team is committed to designing and building the highest quality custom staircases. Our reputation speaks for itself and client satisfaction is our highest priority. Contact us today to discuss your next commercial stair project.